Madden 25 Patch Notes (released today)
- Improved stability in all game modes.
- Fixed various menu and UI bugs.
- Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made the eyes render gray.
- Tuned in-game injuries, which were occurring too frequently in some cases.
- Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.
- Tuned an issue where players with a high Catch In Traffic rating were still dropping too many passes when they were hit after a catch.
- Tuned pull blocking on the offensive line.
- Tuned down broken tackles while using the truck stick.
- Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when the game speed is set to Slow.
- Tuned a defensive blitz when using 4-3 Stack: Thunder Smoke.
- Fixed an issue where offline users who earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content within MUT.
- Fixed an issue where the user would be credited with a LOSS in the History Panel instead of a WIN when the user’s opponent quits the game.
- Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
- Fixed an issue where users would get kicked from the servers while advancing their franchise.
- Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
- Tuned ratings for Imported Draft Classes. (They were coming in too low compared to their NCAA 14 ratings.)
- Fixed an issue with importing custom rosters where real NFL players have changed positions.
- Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM H2H games.
- Fixed an issue where if a user created a new character in a CFM where they are the only member, other users couldn’t find/join the CFM.
- Fixed an issue where the News Center would display the wrong player in the Draft Stories photo.
- Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of week 8, when doing so from the web.
- Improved depth chart philosophy so every player at a position is graded on the same player type.
- Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
- Fixed an issue in Owner Mode when making scheme changes would reset after advancing the week.
- Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were set to ON in the League Settings.
- Fixed an issue with re-signing players.
- Fixed an issue where the Goals tile would be locked in the Playoffs even when the team was still playing and achieving goals.
- Fixed various incorrect records, names and dates in the NFL Records screen.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s playbook would be changed when they started a CFM with a custom roster.
- Fixed an issue where Owners were not notified when they made the Hall of Fame after retiring.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering some passwords in Private CFMs.
- Fixed an issue where CPU controlled teams were allowed to release injured players.
- Fixed an issue where filters were not updating.
- Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
- Improved the logic used to select the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.