NHL® 14 FOR HOCKEY FIGHTS CANCER
EA SPORTS NHL 14 is partnering up with the NHL and the NHLPA with the common goal of driving awareness to the Hockey Fights Cancer initiative.
NHL 14 will be doing its part by integrating a Hockey Fights Cancer collection into the Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) game mode. Exclusively throughout the month of October, gamers will have the opportunity to show their support by collecting rare Hockey Fights Cancer player items in HUT.
Most importantly, EA SPORTS NHL 14 will be donating $10,000 to the Hockey Fights Cancer cause.
Player items featured:
- James van Riemsdyk – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Steve Ott – Buffalo Sabres
- Steven Stamkos – Tampa Bay Lightning
- Erik Condra – Ottawa Senators
- Erik Gudbranson – Florida Panthers
- Justin Abdelkader – Detroit Red Wings
- Patrice Bergeron – Boston Bruins
- Dion Phaneuf – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Carey Price – Montreal Canadiens
HUT in NHL 14 invites gamers to build their own on-ice fantasy squad from a stable of international players and superstars before putting their teams to the test against others online. Teams grow and improve as gamers find and collect their favorite stars and enlist them for in-game action.
For more information on the NHL’s Hockey Fights Cancer initiative, CLICK HERE.